As a health insurance professional, you’re already familiar with the process of converting leads into sales. You work hard to create new leads, and it can be frustrating when they don’t turn into new business. There are only so many hours in a day and ongoing follow-up can be a challenge, especially as your pipeline grows. So how can you better nurture your leads and convert more into sales, without encroaching on your work-life balance?
Savvy agents have learned how to put this process on auto-pilot. Every lead you get can be steadily nurtured – some before you ever speak to them on the phone or in person. And when you do, your system has already been working behind the scenes, resulting in an extremely high conversion rate.
So, not only will using automated processes save you time scrambling to follow up with every lead; it also increases your odds that your prospects are informed, educated, and ready to convert!
How does it work? Marketing automation for health insurance agents accomplishes the following goals:
- Helps you to generate new prospects
- Provides every new lead with education, information, and answers to their most common questions.
- Builds your rapport and credibility
- Nudges prospects along the sales process
- Reminds leads to contact you as they get ready to make a decision – delivering you primed candidates who quickly convert into sales
- Maintains contact with existing clients, delivering content geared toward their needs, helping you to retain clients, earn their repeat business, and generate referrals
But the best part is this…
Automating your Medicare marketing means you can be freed up to focus on other aspects of your business. Once your automation systems are built, they can be maintained with very little effort from you. It works for you 24 hours a day, while you meet with clients and close deals.
Contact us to learn more about this process, how it can help you boost conversion rates, and how we can help you get it up and running.